Prevent Water Damage With Your Madison Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Professionally Monitored Madison Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that can cause costly water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
However, when you install a Madison monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Madison?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to discover that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Madison flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're away from home. When your Madison flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Madison Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when help arrives. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re home, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Madison flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when unwanted water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to match your property needs. Make the call to (608) 424-5550 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.