If you’re wondering about the most vulnerable places for a home invasion, your main entrance and ground-floor windows are at the very top. With that being said, it isn’t a surprise that door and window alarm sensors are essential components for home security packages in Madison. Although the technology has been in use for decades, you will probably be amazed at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Can Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
Whether you go with a straightforward approach or the most full-featured system offered, you’ll be happy to know that door and window alarm sensors are included in all ADT packages. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to worry about your devices being attached accurately.
If you’re wondering how window and door alarm sensors operate, it’s a simple, two-part magnetic contact. One side is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is mounted directly to the window or door. You shut your access point and the two contacts come together perfectly. When home’s security is engaged and a door or window is forced open, the contacts move apart and the alarm is set off. But keep in mind, these newer devices can do a good deal more than merely activate your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Madison
On the frontline of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors supply many benefits, like the following:
- Set off the siren: These sensors signal your high-pitched alarm whenever a door or window is opened with the system armed.
- Automatic alerts: Want to know what’s going on at your house when you’re away? You have the ability to receive immediate alerts directly to your cell phone when a component is engaged.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-7 monitoring specialists will receive an update as well. Your home will be protected, regardless of where you are.
- Online access and management: By using the convenient ADT Control app located on your cell phone, you are able to review the status of your devices and turn them on or off.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your security components to function in a unified manner. You may have your lighting turn on or have a camera to record if a window or door sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll have the opportunity to catch sight of who activated the sensor to begin with.
- Streamlined appearance: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even there. They feature an unobtrusive design that fits nicely with any decor. You even have the ability to get fully recessed options that are not visible.
- Get the type of connection you want: Select from wired or wireless devices based on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your home will be better protected.
More versatile than ever before, window and door sensors in Madison are able to be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security system.
Design Your Own Home Security Package In Madison
How would you like to have modern door and window alarm sensors in Madison that boost your security and interact right to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will enjoy when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, place a call to (608) 424-5550 or submit the easy form on this page.